Sunday, March 1, 2009

Like OMG!! I always figured these reality shows were a bit fudged in terms of how "real" they really were. Well, let me tell you my friends, they are COMPLETELY fabricated. I spent the day shooting stills for an upcoming "reality" show about the (set-up) life and times of some employees at a plastic surgery center. I was really surprised and a bit saddened to see how most all of the dialogue, cat fights and all the other drama, were contrived and basically fed to the actors as they were on set. I don't know, maybe I'm just gullible but I feel a bit betrayed.

1 comment:

Image Group said...

Hey Sandy, you're right. My first experience with "Reality" tv was a few years ago I was invited to be bartender on the set of a show called "Cold Turkey" I was so pissed when I found out it was mostly fabricated and reshot over and over. I was a big fan of Survivor and now I know most of it is BS